Ha! Now I have a blog too. I can talk abour random things. Like the world of Parsnip Stew Place. Completely populated by lizards and daisies. That is, until meteors started pelting the land, creating deep craters that filled with water, spawning only a multitude of protozoa. And I pay homage to this imperfect world by using it as my coaster. The box is very useful too.
In other news, y = mx + b
You need quotation marks around the Hello World, according to the boss man. So, why are you doing programming -- looking for the next big challenge? I'm afraid I don't understand a bit about the parsnip thing -- is this a reference to my legendary soup failure? I actually use parsnips fairly often (and successfully), nowadays.
ReplyDeleteI was actually staring at my title while eating my egg salad sandwich and came to the same conclusion about the quotation marks. Mr. McCollum always said that in programming, your first words are "Hello World" so I have continued that.
ReplyDeleteYes, your culinary experiments was indeed the inspiration for the Parsnip stew name, although the complete refrence comes from my name for a planet in SimEarth. SimEarth is now my coaster and the box is very useful. I was looking for a random title to go with my randombon url and came up with that.