Monday, May 11, 2009

Cat V. Lizard

I just uploaded a pictoral story about Prodigy's discovery of an alligator lizard. The lizard was very calm and didn't even move when I used the hose to fill up my watering can. I think he was enjoying making the cat angry. Twas an exciting afternoon. Also, if you can figure out what has been eating my lemon bush, please let me know.

For now, I suppose I shall try to be productive and write my BTSA portfolio. I do need to have it done by tomorrow. Ah, Pepperdine has instilled in me the skill of procrastination. This is not good. At least I don't have to plan for tomorrow. But la la la, everything seems much more interesting than what I have to do. And Chance is taking his final final right now so that is quite exciting. Hmm. The cat is sleeping now so I have no excuse but to eat dinner and do my work.

2 comments:

  1. Wow -- we got dizzy with the last movie! Your yard looks great and I'm glad you gave Prodigy a chance to pursue the lizard (without popping the tail off). I don't know what's eating your lemon -- something with big jaws. It seems like the damage is on the older leaves -- maybe the pest is gone now (grasshopper).

    ReplyDelete
  2. When was the last time you fertilized the lemon? The yellowing of the leaf tips makes it look a little sickly. I still don't know what's eating the leaves, though....sorry.

    ReplyDelete