So yes. I am supposed to be writing my brilliant BTSA paper right now. However everything else suddenly seems much more interesting than finishing my portfolio. I don't want to have that kind of homework but the only way to make it go away is to get it done. I have only about three and a half more pages of questions to complete so fortunately the end is in sight. Why can't we just fast forward to May when all of this will be over and done with...
Ok, to make my posting here worthwhile, I shall now tell a story.
Well actually.... the fact that I didn't have a story made this page the more difficult thing to write and inspired me to go back and work on BTSA. Therefore, BTSA is currently easier than coming up with an entertaining story. What a fortuitous turn of events. Ok, next time I post I promise to actually have something to say rather than this silly drivel.
No comments:
Post a Comment