Tuesday, May 4, 2010
April & May
Today I came home after 2nd period because I still am not over my cold. Yesterday I lost my voice 1st period and somehow swam through the rest of the day. I tried again today but decided I am not much good when I can't talk and when my head is fuzzy. So I came home, took a nap, drank lots of tea, and am now getting things done other than grading a stack of tests that I brought home. That will be done soon. But anyway, I uploaded a bizarre collection of pictures from April and May that I've had for a while but had not been able to process. So enjoy the pictures and I shall go see if my 7th graders know how to find the volume of a cylinder. ta ta
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment