Just trying out a new look before I head off to the other side of the world. There are now links to two different photo accounts, one for New Zealand, and the other for my usual silly pictures. Also, Google doesn't think that Zealand is spelled correctly, which is also very silly. Alrighty, only one more day of school left! Then time to clean, organize, pack, and get ready to fly away. Stay tuned for exciting updates. And in the mean time, an embedded photo of something I nearly stepped on while inspecting my plants.
I was expecting a transformation -- nice choice. The bird thanks you for not stepping on it.
ReplyDeleteDear Bonnie,
ReplyDeleteI like it! I did a little change on my other blog too!
Glad you didn't step on the bird. I have a bird story as well. My husband rescued an orphaned hummingbird and we've had him/her for a week! Here is a link to the progress.
Birdy Learns to Fly
So...New Zealand? (I know, what's with the red squiggle Firefox?) What's happening? You heading there?
~Linda
Dear Mrs. Yollis,
ReplyDeleteI like the redesign of your blog too. I'm quite impressed by the baby hummingbird and his cage (apartment). I hope he learns to fly and survive soon.
On Monday I'm flying off to New Zealand to holiday and to scope out potential places to teach. They are looking for math teachers and, with the dismal situation here, I thought I'd give it a try. I'll be updating pictures and details this summer.
I hope you had a wonderful school year. Have a fabulous Summer vacation!
-Bonnie
Dear Bonnie,
ReplyDeleteI have a few contacts of teachers that I blog with in New Zealand. Where are you going? What is your schedule.
email me! :-)
Linda