Wednesday, August 25, 2010
A New School Year
My plan: Come back from New Zealand, play the California teaching game, and then continue to pursue opportunities down under if all else failed. Fortunately or unfortunately, I will be working here for the next school year. I am teaching 6th grade math, science, and a Lego Mindstorms elective at Santa Rosa Technology Magnet School in Pleasant Valley Unified School District. The school is a K-8 and all of the people I have met so far are extremely nice and helpful. Today I signed the contract and began the process of sorting through the classroom and getting things organized for the school year. Look at the pictures in the California Album for photos from today. Things will be very busy now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations Bonnie! It sound like a perfect fit for you! I did my student teaching in Pleasant Valley and I found it to be very...pleasant!
ReplyDeleteWhen do you start?
~Linda
P.S. I ♥ed following you while you were in NZ!